Smart Grid Project is one of the project components aims to promote sustainable urban development via the establishment of following deliverables:
- Development of policy framework and policy input document on Smart Grid in Malaysia context;
- Design and conduct capacity building in nurturing local talents in the area of Smart Grid;
- Develop and implement awareness raising events on the smart grid initiatives for the sustainable city development.
Thus, we are proudly to inform that Malaysian Industry-Government Group for High Technology (MIGHT) in collaboration with Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN) are organizing MIGHT – UNITEN Smart Grid Training program as a part of the “Capacity Building for Smart Grid Development in Malaysia” initiative.
The MIGHT – UNITEN Smart Grid Training program will target key groups at all levels for policy makers, private sectors, academia and end user. The training modules will focus on the theory knowledge and real application via industrial visit based on the training approach requirement. Furthermore, the capacity building program will help to ensure the institutionalization of the policies and strategies based on the experience learn from the development of demonstration project.
The MIGHT – UNITEN Smart Grid Training program offers a series of courses on smart grid-related topics, conducted by in-house experts from UNITEN.
- Smart Grid: Elements, Issues and Challenge;
- Solar Thermal Engineering;
- Solar Photovoltaic;
- Electric Vehicle (EV) Deployment Towards Sustainability;
- Building Energy Modelling;
- GHG Calculation and Analysis on Smart Grid Integration;
- Data Analytics & Cyber Security Smart Grid;
- Cost Benefit & Risk Analysis on Smart Grid Investment.
Upon registering as participant in MIGHT – UNITEN Smart Grid Training, candidate must fulfill the following minimum requirements:
- 21 years of age and above;
- Have minimum of Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Engineering Technology or equivalent;
- Have minimum five years of work experience in engineering field;
- Possess some knowledge of safe work practices;
- Have sufficient mathematical skills for solving standard problems;
- Able to read and understand English;
- Have reading skills for comprehending technical subject matter.
The evaluations of the MIGHT – UNITEN Smart Grid Training are based on the individual participants' performance. Regarding to that, the quizzes and assignment will be provided as an assessment to the participants for each training session. Each participant will receive a certificate that is officially endorsed by the MIGHT and UNITEN.
For more information, kindly visit our Smart Grid Training website: MIGHT - UNITEN Smart Grid Training
Don't forget to follow our Smart Grid Social Media Platform: